- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management
- Program Description:
CTU BSBA program offers concentration in Organizational Behavior.
Colorado Technical University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree program now offers a concentration in Organizational Behavior. The career-focused program is designed for individuals aspiring to work in Human Resources, focusing on personnel issues and how to bring employees together to maximize organizational performance.
Coursework challenges students to gain an understanding of the complexities of the workplace and how human capital can be used to meet organizational goals and objectives.
What You Can Learn
Successful completion of this program should prepare graduates for opportunities in a variety ofbusiness settings and industries and address workplace employee issues that impact organizational performance. Graduates will be expected to:
- Explain theories of organizational development.
- Examine personality dynamics in the workplace.
- Demonstrate how to manage, motivate, and lead groups of people to achieve organizational objectives.
- Explain how to motivate individuals and teams in a business environment.
- Formulate diversity issues and how they impact the organization.
What You Can Achieve
CTU's Virtual Campus is a 24/7 hub that makes it possible for education to be an active, engaging part of your everyday life. Interactive web technologies make the Virtual Campus possible. CTU makes it a highly personalized and satisfying student experience. Any time you want. Anywhere you are. Any way you choose.
By earning your BSBA with a concentration in Organizational Behavior, you can prepare for career opportunities in the field of human resources.
When You Can Start
Applications are being accepted now. Students interested in learning more about this program are encouraged to contact us today.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411) www.ncahlc.org.
Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. 42-33959 0428678 3/13
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program