- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
CTU BSBA program offers concentration in Business Development.
Colorado Technical University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree program now offers a concentration in Business Development. The career-focused program is designed to help students gain an understanding of the success factors of individuals who excel at creating and maintaining businesses. Students will apply psychological research on consumer behavior, innovation, leadership and personality to the dynamics of entrepreneurship.
What You Can Learn
Successful completion of this program will have graduates understanding important aspects of being a successful entrepreneur. Graduates will be expected to:
- Describe the choice between becoming an entrepreneur vs. an employee.
- Relate how to manage the demands of a business vs. family/personal life in an entrepreneurial endeavor.
- Contrast the risks vs. benefits of becoming an entrepreneur.
- Identify the required human skills needed to start and run a business (building teams, communicating vision, market driven and leadership).
- Demonstrate how to use consumer behavior theories to leverage market opportunities and create new markets using social media and mass media.
- Explain the impact that personality behaviors (risk aversion, fear of failure, tenacity, opportunism, persistence) have on entrepreneurial success.
What You Can Achieve
CTU's Virtual Campus is a highly personalized, 24/7 hub that makes it possible for education to be an active, engaging part of your everyday life. Any time you want. Anywhere you are. Any way you choose.
By earning your BSBA with a concentration in Business Management, you can build knowledge and skills to become a small business owner or work/consult with small businesses in areas such as media, marketing and advertising.
When You Can Start
Applications are being accepted now. Students interested in learning more about this program are encouraged to contact us today.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411) www.ncahlc.org.
Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. 42-33959 0437081 3/13
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program