THE EXECUTIVE MBA DELIVERS ADVANCED, VALUE-ADDED EXECUTIVE and academic MBA education.
- Fort Collins, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Executive Business Administration
- Program Description:
- The learning goals and outcomes for the Executive MBA program: To refine the experience of managers knowledgeable in accountancy, finance, marketing, legal and economic environments; To apply the use of information systems and technology, quantitative methods, and ethical human behavior in decision making; To identify and solve business problems through analytical techniques and model building; To experience the global economic environment and the demands of international cooperation and competition. To refine and promote business leadership potential while applying ethical business practices; To create an environment that produces a high level of satisfaction among stakeholders including students, faculty, administration, alumni, and employers. Ask the graduates of the Colorado State University Executive MBA program about the value of the program, and they will say it was in the form of exposure to the academic underpinnings of a solid MBA degree, multiple industries, diverse backgrounds of their classmates, and the sense of community the program provides. For many, the results of their efforts were immediate — raises, promotions, more responsibility. Others have found that the sustainable benefits gained through the extended network and ongoing learning opportunities have taken their companies and careers to new heights. As further evidence of the value of the degree, a 2009 study done by the EMBA Council found that students who participated in an EMBA program increased their earnings by an average of 29% between starting and graduating the program. That is a compelling statistic in this economy.
Additional Program Information
- The College of Business at Colorado State University has held AACSB accreditation since 1970. Accreditation standards are revised by AACSB periodically to make sure that they reflect current business and academic thought and content delivery. The COB at CSU went through the reaccreditation process with AACSB in 2011. At that time, the COB was granted reaccreditation.
- Financial Aid:
- The GMAT is not required for most applicants. All international students must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score of English proficiency to be considered for admission.
- International Requirements:
- The ideal applicant will contribute professional experience and strong interpersonal skills from which fellow students will also benefit. Assembling a group of participants with a diversity of backgrounds is a goal of admissions. Equally important, the program seeks people who have the desire to mature and develop their knowledge and professional skills. For specific admission requirements, please contact us for additional information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program