Become an IT leader as you learn to strategically implement technology solutions aligned with organizational objectives.
- Greenwood Village, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Technology Management, Technology Management, Technology Management
- Program Description:
The Master of Information Technology Management program is designed to prepare students for a wide variety of leadership roles within technology-rich environments. The program focuses on applying global perspectives and essential leadership tools to the strategic planning and efficient implementing of IT operations to meet organizational objectives. Through an increased understanding and awareness of the effective use of technical advancements at the enterprise level, graduates of this program will be prepared for positions as information technology managers or senior leaders in technology-driven industries.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Apply effective and efficient technological solutions to issues in a complex enterprise.
- Evaluate the potential ethical and legal ramifications of information technology in a complex organization and on society.
- Align organizational and IT objectives for optimal accomplishment of common strategic business goals by utilizing internal staff, vendors, partners, and consultants.
- Recommend and execute technology-based solutions that are aligned with strategic and operational objectives of the organization.
- Communicate IT plans and recommendations to decision-making groups and others.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- FinancialAid Info:
- Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships Description:
- Students are encouraged to work with the University's Financial Aid office to obtain information about organizations that can help them find sources of funding (scholarships, grants, loan forgiveness programs, etc.).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program