- Greenwood Village, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Finance, Finance, Finance
- Program Description:
Utilize the latest technology and emerging processes to formulate financial strategies, analyze risks and investments, and make effective fiscal decisions.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- FinancialAid Info:
- Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships Description:
- Students are encouraged to work with the University's Financial Aid office to obtain information about organizations that can help them find sources of funding (scholarships, grants, loan forgiveness programs, etc.).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program