- Heidelberg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Founded in 1958, Collegium Palatinum - International House Heidelberg has more than 55 years of experience in teaching German as a foreign language. The school offers long- and short-term German courses at all levels, all year round for academic, personal and professional purposes. We provide customized study abroad programs for groups and individuals: study German towards your degree! Students can immerse in the German culture and lifestyle while consolidating their language skills.
- with academic degrees in language teaching, specified in German as a foreign language
- lots of experience with multi-cultural classes
- continuing professional development
- regular inspection visits
Successful Teaching Methods:
- language knowledge transfer via practical approach
- lessons adapted to individual requirements
- practise with dialogs, roll plays, presentations, etc.
- communicative & interactive approach
Over 55 years of competence in language teaching, personal guidance and counseling, pleasant atmosphere in which language learning is enjoyable and satisfying, small classes, international students, experienced and highly qualified teachers, communicative and inter-active teaching approach, official exam center for telc and TestDaF examinations and prep courses, college credits through CCIS, language learning with fun and success, rich culturural programme.
- Setting Description:
- The language school is located in the historical building "Villa Krehl", a 20 minute walk from the historical city centre with its shops, cinemas, theaters, cafes and bars. It is the ideal location for your language course in a pleasant atmosphere. We have more than 10 classrooms, a student lounge and a beautiful garden. WiFi is available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program