- Williamsburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
As a William and Mary MBA student, you won't spend the next two years watching what happens in the business world. Guaranteed. You'll go to boardrooms and factory floors. You'll make tough decisions, develop strategies, and get first-hand experience.
You'll also work side-by-side with top executives from top companies. In the Field Consultancy Program and our Career Acceleration Modules, you'll work on live cases with major companies. It's tough and sometimes it's messy -- but it always equates to real experience for your resume.
In the Leadership Advantage Program you'll be matched with an Executive Partner who will coach you in achieving your personal and professional goals. Armed with this experience, you'll outpace your peers from day one on the job.
That's the William and Mary difference.
Additional Program Information
- Application Form; GMAT Score; Official Transcripts; Recommendations; Essays; Interviews
- International Requirements:
- Those applicants who have not completed a degree within the United States or who have not earned a university degree in an English-speaking country (not simply an English-speaking institution), or who have not lived and worked full-time in an English-speaking country for the past two or more years must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE). On average, incoming students score 100 (internet-based), 250 (computer-based), or 600 (paper-based) on the TOEFL and a 6.5 on the IELTS. TOEFL and IELTS scores are valid for 2 years. Achieving the average does not guarantee acceptance. We consider the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score along with GMAT scores in the verbal and AWA sections, essays and the interview to determine a candidate's language readiness to compete in and contribute to the William & Mary MBA community.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program