With five British colleges on our program we offer the widest selection of courses available, here are just a few examples: Accounting and Finance Animal Behaviour and Welfare Anthropology Architecture & Built Environment Arts Management, Administration
- London, United Kingdom; Oxford, United Kingdom; Edinburgh, United Kingdom; Stirling, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- We’re starting a movement.
Why should competitive football finish at graduation for those who aren’t 260lbs and run a 4.4 forty?
Want to strap on your helmet and relive those moments? How about combining this with studying in one of the great cities of the world?
One more chance…
Play football again whilst studying in London, Edinburgh or Oxford. With the NFL attracting 85,000 to Wembley Stadium every year when they visit London, football has grown to become one of the most popular sports played at British colleges and universities. Many are now running their football programs around the specific needs of visiting American students, and with most British players only taking up the sport once they get to college you can expect to be a star player no matter how good you were in High School. Relive those moments and create better ones.
If you’re a football fan interested in the thrill of international travel with the comfort of home – then a semester or two with us is a must. Our Study Abroad Programs offer you the time to travel to exciting destinations, play your favorite sport, make lifelong friends and enhance your career prospects.
And with an entire football team on your side from the moment you arrive on campus you will have the huge advantage of a large network of friendly locals to make you feel at home, priceless in those first few weeks.
With five British colleges on our program we offer the widest selection of courses available, here are just a few examples: Accounting and Finance Animal Behaviour and Welfare Anthropology Architecture & Built Environment Arts Management, Administration and History Biological Sciences Business, Economics and Marketing Business, Law & Diplomacy Communication, Media and Culture Computer Science & Software Engineering Education and Human Development Engineering English Studies and Literature Environmental Sciences Exercise, Nutrition and Health Geography History Industrial & Product Design Information Systems Journalism, Communications & Media Mathematical Sciences Modern Languages Music, Sound Technology and Digital Music Nursing Performing Arts Philosophy Pre-Medicine, Health & Nutrition Politics Psychology, Sociology & Behavior Publishing Regional Studies & Liberal Arts Religion and Theology Sociology Science & Engineering Sports Science Tourism Youth and Community Work and Applied Theology The colleges we work with represent a broad spectrum of academic capabilities and we can accept student with a GPA from 2.0 upwards.
Credits earned on our Study Abroad Programs count towards your degree at home with 12-16 credits available per semester. Transcripts will be issued by some of the top British colleges. All of this whilst you get one more chance to relive those moments on the football field, and create new ones!
- Setting Description:
- The College Football in London program is located in several cities. London The epitome of a global city with diverse communities, historic landmarks, amazing nightlife, world-class museums and outdoor markets. You can stroll to class along the Thames with major tourist sites such as the British Museum, Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Globe Theatre, and more are all a quick walk or tube stop away! With a history that spans over 2,000 years, it is no wonder most agree with the Samuel Johnson quote, “When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life.” Oxford Located one hour from London by bus or train, Oxford is one of the oldest and most charming university towns in the world, its nickname, “The City of Dreaming Spires,” reflects not only the city’s striking architectural appearance, but also its creative and forward-thinking sensibilities. Today, Oxford is a diverse and cosmopolitan city that has everything one would expect – shops, theatres, museums, pubs, cinemas, ma
- Depending on the college and course chosen our programs cost from $13,590 per semester, including accommodation, tuition, onsite support, etc. The costs are lower than many public colleges in the US and most of private colleges, usually with the same access to Financial Aid.