- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Culinary Arts
- Program Description:
With the Bachelor in Culinary Arts, choose an educational path of excellence and acquire in 3 years the complete needed culinary know-how and management competencies to succeed as a Chef and/or a Manager in the international restaurant industry, or to open your own establishment.
Develop dual skills in technics and management
Benefit from a high standard transmission of knowledge by highly qualified faculty members
Unique teaching methods combining small group settings and high practice level to benefit from a personalized follow-up, efficient learning, and optimized teaching
Real professional life situations through internships, business game, and end-of-studies project
Join an international education program with a program taught in English
Year 1 - Discover: Master the culinary and pastry arts fundamental techniques - Develop products and industry knowledge - Learn efficient supply and cost management + 5-month internship.
Year 2 - Master: Practice advanced techniques in culinary arts new trends and superior pastry arts - Acquire Alain Ducasse philosophy and principles of innovation - Learn management and marketing fundamentals + 5-month internship.
Year 3 - Create: Participate in Business Games and develop skills in concepts creation - Master R&D principles, creation process, and advanced management techniques - Perform in culinary design, photography and communication tools usage + End-of-studies project.
September 7, 2020 (Academic year 2020 under the patronage of Romain Meder)
- Setting Description:
- Ecole Ducasse reserves the right to review and modify the fees and Terms and Conditions of each year at any time and without prior notice. To maintain the standards expected from the institution, the fees are reviewed annually.
- 54340 EUR. Year 1: € 19,180 Year 2: € 17,150 Year 3: € 18,010
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- - Be 18 years old or more at the end of semester 1 - Hold a A-level or equivalent - Succeed the admission process
- Scholarships Description:
- Merit scholarships are available based on review of application.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program