The program provides a basic core of knowledge on theories, techniques, and practices of administering business activities.
- Clarion, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The College of Business Administration's AACSB International-accredited M.B.A. is offered in different formats to meet the varied needs of our students. A traditional program is available for students without an undergraduate business background. A three-semester and an 11 month program are available for those with undergraduate degrees in a business related field. A part-time online program is offered through Clarion's Virtual Campus to benefit working professionals and others seeking a fully accredited, on-line M.B.A. The major objective is to provide a basic core of knowledge about various theories, techniques, and practices of administering business activities and problem solving. In addition, candidates for the degree have an opportunity for in-depth study in a particular area of interest. Specific objectives are to prepare candidates for: positions in middle management with private and public organizations; teaching positions in community colleges, and enrollment in doctoral programs in business administration. The program is designed for candidates with undergraduate degrees in fields other than business administrations well as graduates of business degree programs.
Additional Program Information
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International); Middles States Commission on Higher Education
- Financial Aid:
- To meet the minimum requirements for admission to the Graduate Programs an applicant must provide evidence of: •A bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an acceptable accredited college or university. Individuals who have not yet completed the baccalaureate degree may submit transcripts for course work completed, along with application materials. Final transcripts noting the completion of the degree will be required. •A minimum quality-point average (QPA) of 2.75/4.0 at the undergraduate level. Some programs require a higher undergraduate QPA. Please review the program admission requirements.
- International Requirements:
- Non-native English speakers must demonstrate English language proficiency. Acceptable evidence of proficiency is successful completion of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 80 (internet based). Also a minimum International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) score of 7.0 is acceptable Furnish evidence of financial support on the Financial Support Statement form. The applicant must provide an official statement from an authorized bank certifying that sufficient funds are available to the student to cover costs of university fees and general living expenses for one academic year of study in the United States Carry a full program of studies (at least nine semester hours) upon admission and matriculation. U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service regulations require students holding an "F" or "J" visa to carry a full program of study. Be covered by adequate health insurance.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program