- Sorrento, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Journalism, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
A postcard-worthy village on the hills within full view of the Amalfi coast, Sorrento offers a great climate and cultural and outdoor adventures await at every turn. Be sure to explore the uneven cobblestone streets, take a stroll down the Via di San Cesareo for divine Italian shopping, and partake in an evening aperitivo at one of the many bars and restaurants along the way.
Classes are offered in both English and Italian, and the US transcript makes it easy for your credits to transfer back. Sant’Anna Institute has a long history of community involvement allowing them to offer high-quality internship placements to compliment your studies outside of the classroom. Students are encouraged to get involved within the local community through events coordinated by Sant’anna Institute. Spend the day cleaning up the local beaches, volunteer at a local non-profit, or get to know the local high school students and collaborate on fundraising and awareness campaigns.
- For current prices and dates please visit the CISabroad website.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Did you know that 70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships or grants to study or intern abroad? You can get a grant for something as simple as applying early, or a scholarship for blogging.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program