- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Fashion
- Program Description:
Barcelona is home to more World Heritage sites than any other city in Europe. You will witness 2,000 years of architectural and cultural splendor. The numerous museums, churches, cathedrals, concert halls, modern art, and the influential architecture make Barcelona an aesthetically appealing destination for visitors from all over the world.
The Study Internship in Barcelona combines the traditional Barcelona Semester with a four-week professional development experience at the end of the program. Students will take their semester courses at Barcelona School for International Studies, followed by a four-week professional development experience that will give you the opportunity to work across cultures, seek advice and gain knowledge from native professionals to help develop marketable skills, and improve your resume and interview techniques.
- For current prices and dates please visit the CISabroad website.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Did you know that 70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships or grants to study or intern abroad? You can get a grant for something as simple as applying early, or a scholarship for blogging.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program