Intern in Florence offers a wide range of internships in numerous locations, giving you all the flexibility you need to get the right internship at the right time in your academic career. Select a program from a month to a year in length. We encourage you
- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Journalism, Law, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Intern in Florence offers a wide range of internships in numerous locations, giving you all the flexibility you need to get the right internship at the right time in your academic career. Select a program from a month to a year in length. We encourage you to stay as long as you can to get the most out of your internship placement and immerse yourself in the culture. Internships are available in the following fields*: Business • Advertising • Event Planning/Management • Hospitality/Tourism • Marketing Communications • Communication • Film and Television • Journalism • Public Relations Health Science • Food Studies/Nutrition Social Sciences & Humanities • Education • Social Work STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) • Information Technology Visual/Performing Arts & Design • Design • Fashion Design • Music/Theater/Dance • Studio Art/Art History Don't see your field? Contact an advisor and we'll be happy to help find the best internship for you! *Placements in the fields above are not guaranteed due to the changing needs of the local businesses/organizations and applicant qualifications. We always try to make the best match for you! If you've ever wanted an international internship in Italy, then check out our Intern in Florence program! Here are a few of the key highlights that make this program unique. Diverse internship placements Get a full description of your internship placement before you leave so you can feel confident and prepared! Italian language courses get you exploring the city and practicing with the locals Intensive Italian-language course and optional private Italian-language tutoring Work in Florence with Italians and people from all over the world Comprehensive orientation and on-site support A full cultural calendar allows you to enjoy Florence’s best music, art, dance, and food Cook for yourself in your apartment or enjoy food from the local market and many restaurants Everything you could ever need or want is within walking distance of the city center Tours of Florence included in Italian Language courses
- Setting Description:
- Florence is located in the heart of Tuscany, an incredibly scenic part of Italy. It boasts a year-round mild climate, and is perfect for wandering around and exploring on your own. Florence also has public buses to take you further afield, and affordable trains will take you into other well-known Italian cities! The city itself is moderate-sized, so it won’t intimidate you but also will never leave you bored. Visit world-famous artworks like Michelangelo’s David and the Duomo, and take in the view from the incredible Ponte Vecchio! You’ll fall in love with everything Florence has to offer, from the vibrant markets to the unparalleled scenery.
- For current prices and dates please visit the CISabroad website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program