- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Study Fashion or Animation at LISAA School of Art and Design, the largest design school in France. In their modern chic facilities, get hands-on experience in your field with LISAA’s project-based workshops taught by world-renowned professors and active professionals. Paris today is one of the world’s leading business and cultural centers, and its influences in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world’s most prestigious global cities.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is famous for its romantic atmosphere, rich history, and incredible influence on fashion, design, art, cuisine, and culture. While in Paris, you can visit iconic structures like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, or Sacré-Cœur in the neighborhood of Montmartre. Be sure to check out the many museums, art galleries, gardens, and monuments around the city. After strolling down a Parisian street by day, go out and experience the city’s famous nightlife! With roughly 12 million residents, the comprehensive public transport system makes it easy to get around. Additionally, the unique layout of the streets and districts form a clockwise spiral out from the city center. The "quartiers" of Paris create a checkerboard of culture that awaits your exploration. You'll feel a sense of community wandering past their local shops, bakeries, cafes, and markets. Enjoy your time in "The City of Light" getting to know what it's like to live as a true Parisian.
- Please visit our website for price and dates.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program