- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Turn Paris into your classroom for the semester. Admire the intricate beauty of Notre Dame, sit and read in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, or practice your French at a local patisserie on the way to class.
Semester in Paris will be spent at Institute Catholique de Paris, a well known private university, located near the Paris' Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Gardens, and St. Germain des Près. The University instructs in both French and English. Whether you attend to improve your French or take courses in your major, instructed in English, you will learn French by enrolling in a required language and culture course. The Catholic University of Paris is a not-for-profit organisation according to the law of 1901, of recognised common public interest. Under the joint authority of the Holy See (Congregation for Catholic Education) and the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, it issues state diplomas (degree, masters and PhD), canonical diplomas and its own diplomas.
Program fees are in US dollars and include the following: Two excursions and one overnight excursion Full-time tuition and fees (15 or 21 hour course options) Housing Academic advising Medical and accident insurance CISabroad support services before, during, and after the program Financial aid counseling Assistance with travel arrangements Predeparture orientation Airport pickup CISabroad on-site orientation On-site support University official transcript Carbon offset of travel & Green Travel Guide
- Setting Description:
- Live in one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world! Paris is famous for its romantic atmosphere, rich history, and incredible influence on fashion, design, art, cuisine, and culture. You’ll never be bored in this incredible city. While in Paris, you can visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Moulin Rouge, and many more famous landmarks. You should also be sure to check out all of the many museums, art galleries, gardens, and monuments around the city. After taking in the beauty of strolling down a Parisian street during the day, go out and experience the city’s famous nightlife!
- For current costs and dates, please visit the CISabroad website.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Amazing study abroad experience!10/06/16
This program was PERFECT for me. It combined so many essential components of what I wanted from my study abroad program: an apartment in the middle of the city (not a dorm!), integration into a local school, great on-site advisor, fun activities, but
loads of independence. Every moment from the planning stages to the end of the semester was seamless with the help of the CIS staff. Cannot recommend highly enough!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend