- Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
There’s no better place to gain work experience than in Wellington, New Zealand, a cozy city often considered a miniature San Francisco. Intern in New Zealand lets you gain practical, global skills while immersing yourself in the Kiwis’ friendly country, considered the third most free economy in the world. We’ll tailor your internship to meet your goals, placing you with an individual, organization, or company that introduces you to a new workplace and profession. Wellington is a high-spirited, nature-loving, music-adoring city, and you’ll make fast friends and lifelong memories as you embark on adventures in the greater Wellington region.
- Setting Description:
- Adventure and adrenaline-pumping sports were practically invented in New Zealand. You can bungee jump with the world’s original bungee company, tandem skydive over the ocean, or learn to surf, ski, or whitewater kayak. The most spectacular, diverse landscape on the planet – A 3-hour drive will take you to pristine beaches or deciduous rain forests or mountain glaciers—just choose a direction! There’s a reason why New Zealand’s landscapes are featured in movies such as Lord of the Rings.
- Please visit our website for price and dates.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Life Changing Experience!10/19/18Interning abroad in Wellington NZ was the best decision I've ever made! I fell in love with the city and my job and really didn't want to go home! This experience was so eye opening and I can't wait to go back to Wellington!Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend