- Honolulu, United States
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Nursing, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Hawaii may be a part of the United States, but it’s miles away from the continental US in both lifestyle and location. You’ll enjoy stunning beaches, a tropical climate, and large biodiversity, and you’ll learn the intricacies of an entirely new culture at the same time. During the Intern in Hawaii program, you’ll intern in and around Honolulu, the state’s capital and most populous city. We’ll tailor your internship to match your goals and interests. Honolulu is a major hub for international business and showcases diverse cuisines, cultures, and traditions. Enjoy the connectivity of a modern city with easy access to outdoor adventures.
- For current prices and dates please visit the CISabroad website.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Did you know that 70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships or grants to study or intern abroad? You can get a grant for something as simple as applying early, or a scholarship for blogging.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program