Intern in Costa Rica offers Spanish-language course options at Universidad Veritas that help you earn credit toward graduation while gaining fluency. Placements are available throughout Costa Rica, from urban to rural (extra fees may apply to remote place
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Spend from one to several months at a customized internship in fields as diverse as tropical biology, business, education, and art. Gain practical skills in your major, while practicing your Spanish and boosting your resume with international work experience.
Intern in Costa Rica offers Spanish-language course options at Universidad Veritas that help you earn credit toward graduation while gaining fluency. Placements are available throughout Costa Rica, from urban to rural (extra fees may apply to remote placements), and in fields as diverse as banking and tropical rain forest protection. You must have at least a high-intermediate level of Spanish (approximately 4 Spanish courses) and be majoring in the field of the desired placement.
Program package includes the following: * Full-time tuition and fees * Homestay * Breakfast and dinner * Medical and accident insurance * CISabroad support services before, during, and after the program * Academic advising * Financial aid counseling * Assistance with travel arrangements * Predeparture orientation * Airport pickup * Universidad Veritas orientation * Excursions * On-site support * On-campus internet access * Weekly laundry * One day and one weekend excursion * Universidad Veritas official transcript * Carbon offset of travel
- Setting Description:
- Costa Rica boasts a warm climate year-round and is well-known throughout the world as the “Switzerland of Central America” for its peaceful, democratic culture and government. Several international surveys deem this environmentally friendly nation to be the greenest, happiest country in the world, so you will be sure to have a great time!
- For current costs and dates, please visit the CISabroad website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program