You can select a program for 6, 8 or 12-weeks. Your start date is flexible too. We encourage you to stay as long as you can to get the most out of your internship placement and immerse yourself in the local culture. Internships are customized based on you
- Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Journalism, Law, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- On Intern in Australia, you’ll find that our international internships are customized to match your interests and your desired length of stay in Australia. You can choose a 6, 8, or 12-week internship. On Intern in Australia, you’ll experience:
A custom internship placement – We understand that you aren’t interning in Australia to brew coffee and make photocopies. Luckily, your internship in Australia is tailored to fit: we will find you a placement that takes into account your career goals, interests, and skills.
Your choice of accommodation – Intern in Australia provides you with a few options when it comes to housing. You can do a homestay in Australia or share an apartment with other student interns who will also work in Sydney.
Live the “work hard, play hard” mentality – Although Australians take their workday quite seriously, they take their time off seriously as well. Catch an Aussie Rules Football match, hang out in a local pub, or go snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef with other interns.
360° Networking Toolkit - You will receive business cards, resume/interview coaching, and an internship completion certificate. You’ll also gain access to a seminar series on topics such as developing and maximizing a LinkedIn account, interview expectations, adding the experience to your resume, and more! Jump-start your career with the CISabroad global network!
You can select a program for 6, 8 or 12-weeks. Your start date is flexible too. We encourage you to stay as long as you can to get the most out of your internship placement and immerse yourself in the local culture. Internships are customized based on your field of interest and resume.
If you've always wanted to work in Sydney or Melbourne or just want to gain experience in the profession of your dreams, check out all Intern in Australia has to offer. Here are just a few of the key highlights that make this program unique: Diverse international internship placements Intern in Melbourne or Sydney Work with Australians and people from all over the world Comprehensive orientation and on-site support Easy access to the Sydney Opera House, the Outback, beaches, and so much more! Optional trips to places such as Hunter Valley, the Blue Mountains, Canberra, and Melbourne, where you can go on surf excursions, whale watching, dolphin watching and more!
- Setting Description:
- You can choose to do an international internship in either Sydney or Melbourne- two great cities with so much to offer! Sydney is a bustling cosmopolitan city that gives you the best combination of culture, history, and scenic landscapes. The largest city in Australia has a multicultural population of around 4 million people. Its location on the Tasman Sea gives it the famous Sydney Harbor. You’ll have an endless list of things to do in this amazing city, including visiting the Sydney Opera House, checking out the numerous restaurants and cafes, sampling local wines, and enjoying the year-round sunshine. Melbourne is smaller than Sydney, at 3.2 million people, but it is no less enticing! It’s one of the centers of art, fashion, education, culture, entertainment, delicious cuisine, and shopping in Australia. It was voted the Most Livable City in the world, for good reason! The friendly atmosphere and incredible natural beauty make Melbourne an ideal place to live.
- For current prices and dates please visit the CISabroad website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program