- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Dive into your future career in one of the best spots on the planet—Sydney, Australia. On Intern in Australia, we’ll tailor your internship placement to match your career goals, interests, and skills. Not sure how long to live “down under?” You can choose an 8 or 12-week internship. Live the “work hard, play hard” mentality. While Australians take their workday quite seriously, they’re also serious about living the good life. Join your new friends to cheer on an Aussie Rules Football match, hang out in a local pub, or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef with other interns.
- Setting Description:
- Sydney is a bustling cosmopolitan city that gives you the best combination of culture, history, and scenic landscapes. The largest city in Australia has a multicultural population of around 4 million people. Its location on the Tasman Sea gives it the famous Sydney Harbor. You’ll have an endless list of things to do in this amazing city, including visiting the Sydney Opera House, checking out the numerous restaurants and cafes, sampling local wines, and enjoying the year-round sunshine. Melbourne is smaller than Sydney, at 3.2 million people, but it is no less enticing! It’s one of the centers of art, fashion, education, culture, entertainment, delicious cuisine, and shopping in Australia. It was voted the Most Livable City in the world, for good reason! The friendly atmosphere and incredible natural beauty make Melbourne an ideal place to live.
- For current prices and dates please visit the CISabroad website.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Based on 1 Reviews
- I Never Wanted To Leave!10/18/18
I spent 3 months interning in Sydney, Australia and within the first few weeks it felt like home! I knew every nook and cranny of that city! After working my Internship hours for the day I would make sure to schedule adventure days around the city via
Public Transportation. I felt like a local by the first week! I felt safe no matter what time of the day it was. Not only did I get to know the city, but I also made incredible life long friendships. To this day - a year after my journey - I still talk to my foreign friends! I feel like I've been spoiled because my internship fit my needs perfectly and the company supported me through one on one training. CISabroad is awesome!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend