- Cusco, Peru
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Are you ready for a summer like no other in the Andes? On our Summer in Peru program, you’ll live and study in Qos’o, the Quechua name for Cusco. This World Heritage city is known as the hub of modern indigenous culture in Peru. The city was recently designated the historical capital of the country for its glorious past as the center of Incan civilization. Its colonial architecture and history-filled streets are yours to explore, as are the nearby sights of the incredibly beautiful Sacred Valley of Peru. On our Summer in Peru program, you’ll take innovative classes at the fantastic Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, all while improving your Spanish and widening your horizons.
- Setting Description:
- Cusco is a traveler’s favorite, and we know you’ll love it too. But unlike the typical traveler, you’ll have the opportunity to make Cusco your home for a whole summer. UNESCO declared the city a World Heritage site in 1983, and you can easily see why: the legacy of Incan culture is readily apparent in the stunning architecture of the city, as well as its demographics.
- Please see our website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Based on 1 Reviews
- No where I would rather have studied09/17/19
Spending the first part of my summer in Peru proved to be the absolute best decision of my entire life. I loved every minute of my time abroad and truly could not envision myself going anywhere else to study. My first experience abroad alone was enough
to make me start planning my trip back before I left the country. My mom and I will be going this coming winter and I could not be more excited to see my Peruvian family once again.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend