- Uppsala, Sweden
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Live and learn in one of three beautiful, green, and hip Scandinavian destinations.
Fairytale forests and snow-capped mountains. Cutting-edge culture and cosmopolitan cities. Scandinavia is a major draw for international students and artsy and outdoorsy types alike. English is spoken widely throughout the region and the vibe is welcoming and friendly. Whether you choose to study in Denmark, Norway, or Sweden, you’re sure to have an amazing experience!
Here you’ll be a part of the local scene, attending a local high school where you’ll study the national language and culture along with core academics. (Prior language skills are not required.) After school, join in your choice of community sports, clubs and activities, hang with friends in cafes and drink coffee (it’s the beverage of choice!), and go home to hearty meals with your host family.
- Apply six weeks prior to the deadline and receive a $250 discount. Program fee includes international airfare and iNext travel insurance. Full inclusions are found on our website.
Additional Program Information
- At the time of departure, students must: -Be between the ages of 15 and 18 years old -Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 -Demonstrate, through the application process, their flexibility, maturity, adaptability, and readiness to face the challenges of living in a new culture
- Scholarships Description:
- Hundreds of students a year benefit from CIEE's variety of scholarships and grants. We are dedicated to helping students who need assistance take your studies out of the classroom and into the world! Check out our GAIN travel grants, Gilman GoGlobal, and
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program