- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Engineering, Journalism, Medical, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
CIEE Global Internship programs are built for you based on your academic focus and career goals. Every CIEE location offers a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. Once you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process!
Nearly always sunny, Seville is a warm, welcoming city and the perfect place to absorb Spain’s unique culture. Intern in Seville and challenge yourself to reach for and meet new professional goals.
- Setting Description:
- The capital of Spain’s Andalusia region, Seville has mastered the delicate balance of preserving its magnificent past and offering the conveniences of a modern commercial hub. It’s the birthplace of Baroque painter Diego Velazquez, celebrated sculptor Luis Roldán, and the city where Ferdinand and Isabella ruled Spain in the late 15th century – not to mention, home of the ingenious barber of Seville and tempestuous Carmen. For a city of about 700,000 residents, it offers a rich array of cultural activities that includes everything from flamenco to pop concerts.
Additional Program Information
- Students need to have a GPA of at least 2.5. Rising sophomore standing and above required at time of participation. Additional visa restrictions may apply and CIEE will advise students as part of the early application process.
- Scholarships Description:
- CIEE offers more than $8 million in scholarships and grants annually to help students like you make your study abroad dream a reality.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program