- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Study in Sydney on your own terms by customizing your experience through the Open Campus program. Take one, two, or three six-week blocks, select your academic track from six options, then choose your courses from a wide range of subject areas. No matter how you build your program, you will immerse yourself in this welcoming and bustling city.
- Setting Description:
- Sydney’s origins trace back to an area inhabited by indigenous Australians for over 30,000 years, discovered by Europeans in the 1770’s and settled as a penal colony in 1788. With a population of around five million, Sydney is a cosmopolitan, open-minded, multicultural city. Nearly half of its residents speak a language other than English at home and 36% were born overseas. Sydney is consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live globally, and it is renowned for its social inclusion, diversity, and tolerance.
Additional Program Information
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required for admission.
- Scholarships Description:
- CIEE offers more than $8 million in scholarships and grants annually to help students like you make your study abroad dream a reality.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program