- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Study in Sydney on your own terms by customizing your experience through the Open Campus program. Take one, two, or three six-week blocks, select your academic track from six options, then choose your courses from a wide range of subject areas. No matter how you build your program, you will immerse yourself in this welcoming and bustling city.
- Setting Description:
- Sydney’s origins trace back to an area inhabited by indigenous Australians for over 30,000 years, discovered by Europeans in the 1770’s and settled as a penal colony in 1788. With a population of around five million, Sydney is a cosmopolitan, open-minded, multicultural city. Nearly half of its residents speak a language other than English at home and 36% were born overseas. Sydney is consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live globally, and it is renowned for its social inclusion, diversity, and tolerance.
Additional Program Information
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required for admission.
- Scholarships Description:
- Hundreds of students a year benefit from CIEE's variety of scholarships and grants. We are dedicated to helping students who need assistance take your studies out of the classroom and into the world!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program