- Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Perched on the banks of the Huangpu River and the East China Sea, Shanghai is China’s largest city by population, and a global hub of culture, commerce, and finance. Massively redeveloped over the past 20 years, the city boasts many of the world’s latest and greatest. The list includes uber-tall buildings stretching up in the new financial district and the world’s fastest-growing rapid-transit system featuring the world’s first commercial high-speed Maglev train.
Experience Shanghai your way by customizing your study abroad experience through our Open Campus program. Enroll in one, two, or three six-week blocks for your perfect amount of intensive study and cultural engagement, select your academic track from six options, then pick your courses from a wide range of subject areas.
- Setting Description:
- Shanghai, home to over 24 million people has seen massive development over the last two decades. The new financial district of Pudong is home to some of the tallest skyscrapers in the world. Boasting the fastest-growing rapid transit system in the world, Shanghai’s urban centers are conveniently connected by the world’s first commercial high-speed Maglev train, 13 subway lines, and two of the world’s busiest airports. 21st century businesses are increasingly interconnected through complex technological, political, social, and financial systems.
Additional Program Information
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required for admission.
- Scholarships Description:
- CIEE offers more than $8 million in scholarships and grants annually to help students like you make your study abroad dream a reality.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program