- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Live with an Irish family, study at a local school, and revel in a unique cultural wonderland.
Get ready for an authentic Irish educational experience, complete with a traditional school uniform. At a local boys’ or girls’ high school, you’ll study alongside Irish peers and choose from a wide variety of courses, all taught in English. What will you do on weekends? Catch the latest movie on a rainy day in Dublin. Surf at Lahinch Beach, a rugged beach near the Cliffs of Moher. Visit the Ring of Kerry, a peninsula in southern Ireland. These are just a few of the things students do with their host families, CIEE friends, and other international students.
- Apply six weeks prior to the deadline, and receive a $250 discount. Program fee includes international airfare and iNext travel insurance. Full inclusions are found on our website.
Additional Program Information
- At the time of departure, students must: -Be between the ages of 15 and 17 years old (cannot be over 17 years of age for duration of the program) -Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 -Demonstrate, through the application process, their flexibility, maturity, adaptability, and readiness to face the challenges of living in a new culture
- Scholarships Description:
- Hundreds of students a year benefit from CIEE's variety of scholarships and grants. We are dedicated to helping students who need assistance take your studies out of the classroom and into the world! Check out our GAIN travel grants, Gilman GoGlobal, and
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program