- Santiago, Chile; Valparaiso, Chile
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Live and learn in Spanish, in the dynamic and friendly culture of Chile.
Chat in Spanish at local shops. Check out street art, navigate winding streets full of brightly colored houses, and visit local artisan markets. Hike, bike, or hit the beach on the weekends. Grab an empanada or ripe mango on the go. Five days a week, you’ll attend a local high school — with classes taught solely in Spanish — followed by your choice of fun extracurricular activities and clubs. During your free time, play pickup basketball, practice your folk dancing skills, catch a local football (soccer) match, or hang out with your host family “siblings.”
- Apply six weeks prior to the deadline, and receive a $250 discount. Program fee includes international airfare and iNext travel insurance. Full inclusions are found on our website.
Additional Program Information
- At the time of departure, students must: -Be between the ages of 15 and 18 years old -Have 2 years of Spanish or equivalent -Demonstrate, through the application process, their flexibility, maturity, adaptability and readiness to face the challenges of living in a new culture
- Scholarships Description:
- Hundreds of students a year benefit from CIEE's variety of scholarships and grants. We are dedicated to helping students who need assistance take your studies out of the classroom and into the world! Check out our GAIN travel grants, Gilman GoGlobal, and
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program