- Canberra, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
What’s it like to live and study in Australia in high school? Picture this:
Watching the sun set over the Great Dividing Range from the porch of your host family’s house. Discovering a talent for Australian rules football during a scrimmage with your classmates, or learning about Australia’s literary giants during English class.
From Sydney to Perth, Australia beckons. Regardless of your placement abroad, you’ll have the opportunity to discover the country’s vibrant history both in class and through your own explorations. You’ll gain a true understanding of what it means to be an Australian through your relationships with new friends and your host family, and gain important life skills needed to be successful in college and beyond.
- Apply six weeks prior to the deadline, and receive a $250 discount. Program fee includes international airfare and iNext travel insurance. Full inclusions are found on our website.
Additional Program Information
- At the time of departure, students must: -Be between the ages of 15 and 17 1/2 years old -Have completed the 9th grade with a minimum GPA of 2.5 -Demonstrate, through the application process, their flexibility, maturity, adaptability, and readiness to face the challenges of living in a new culture
- Scholarships Description:
- Hundreds of students a year benefit from CIEE's variety of scholarships and grants. We are dedicated to helping students who need assistance take your studies out of the classroom and into the world! Check out our GAIN travel grants, Gilman GoGlobal, and
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program