- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Write your next chapter in Dublin, where literary traditions include legends like Joyce, Swift, and Yeats. Whether your studies pull you toward STEM, business, law, or Irish studies you’ll have plenty of choices with Dublin’s oldest university. Beyond academics, you’ll find thousands of years of culture and heritage around every corner of this high-spirited city.
Students enroll in five classes, selected from CIEE elective courses and courses offered at Trinity College Dublin, where they will study alongside Irish and international students within the Irish academic system. Trinity is Ireland’s oldest and highest ranked university and offers a variety of internationally-recognized colleges and classes.
- Setting Description:
- With a young, vibrant population of more than one million people, Dublin is a city on the move and an emerging high-tech European hub. Still, the charm and culture of old Dublin shine through, and the echoes of literary giants like Joyce, Shaw, Swift, Wilde, and Beckett remain. Since the late 1990s, a multicultural Dublin has emerged with immigration from around the world. Today, the city is a dynamic, lively multicultural space nestled between the jewel green landscape and the Irish Sea.
Additional Program Information
- Students need to have a GPA of at least 3.3 and be of at least junior standing.
- Scholarships Description:
- CIEE offers more than $8 million in scholarships and grants annually to help students like you make your study abroad dream a reality. Students who apply to this program are eligible for the following scholarships and grants: Ping Scholarships for Acade
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program