Technological advances in medicine and the growth and aging of the population are leading to exponential expansion in the healthcare industry, requiring an increased need for healthcare workers. Those who want to enter this field and are searching fo
- Canyon Country, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Undergraduate Certificate
- Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting
- Program Description:
Campus Medical Assistant Training
Technological advances in medicine and the growth and aging of the population are leading to exponential expansion in the healthcare industry, requiring an increased need for healthcare workers. Those who want to enter this field and are searching for a medical assistant certificate program should consider what Charter College offers.
With medical assistant training, graduates can have careers in a wide variety of positions, including: Clinical or Administrative Assistant, Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistant or Medical Office Assistant. The Charter College Medical Assistant program employs a combination of clinical, technical and business skills making our graduates highly employable. Hands-on training with direct patient contact in a clinic setting is provided early in the program, preparing students well for the healthcare workplace.
The Medical Assistant program is available at all Charter College campus locations. The Charter College Medical Assistant Certificate program prepare graduates for entry-level employment in a medical setting.
- Information, technical skills, and business skills required for entry-level Medical Assistant
- Training in front office computer technology and word processing
- 160 to 180-hour externship program at a local clinic, physician’s office, hospital, HMO, or other allied health ambulatory facility (depending on campus)
Additional Program Information
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program