- Bilingual dimension: English lessons in a Spanish speaking country - Personalized attention in every subject both in tutorships and exams. - Additional English lessons if you need to improve your level. - Additional Spanish lessons to improve your int
- Valencia, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- This is a full English Architecture Program focused on the international profile of the students.
The program is based on a case study methodology with a highly personalized attention to the students.
It roots on the best tradition of the Spanish architecture with solid knowledge on design and technique, but also cares about global needs and new challenges on Architecture. Practical training, study travels, and small groups are part of our identity, to form the next generation of architects ready to work abroad.
- Bilingual dimension: English lessons in a Spanish speaking country - Personalized attention in every subject both in tutorships and exams. - Additional English lessons if you need to improve your level. - Additional Spanish lessons to improve your international profile. - International Weeks integrated into the academic calendar, in which teachers and students from all over the European universities visit us to work in a common subject through workshops, lectures, competitions, etc. completely developed in English.
- 9300 EUR/year The fees include: - Place reservation - Inscription - Academic Fees - Hospitality Package: This welcoming program has been specially conceived for international students in order to help them organize their arrival; Even before leaving their country, the students can start arranging different services through the on-line Hospitality platform: they can obtain general information, get help with their visa (if needed), choose accommodation, and settle a date to visit the campus. Onc