• Quality Undergraduate Programmes: Centrofis administers University of London degree programmes in Business Administration, International Relations, Information Systems, Sociology, and Law. • Engaging Postgraduate Studies: Centrofis also administers degr
- Brasov, Romania
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Established by Royal Charter in 1836, the University of London is one of the largest post-secondary institutions in the United Kingdom. But for some international students, the tuition and cost of living in London can be a big detractor. To address this issue, the University of London has launched a series of International Programmes, through which this well-established, traditional institution cooperates closely with innovative institutions elsewhere in Europe to deliver the same quality education that has become the trademark of the University.
One of those institutions is Centrofis, the Centre of International Studies, located in beautiful Bra?ov, Romania. With a dynamic team of lecturers and support from the University of London, Centrofis teaches engaging, career-oriented degree programmes in a number of fields. While the quality of education meets British standards, the tuition fees and the cost of living are drastically lower.
• Quality Undergraduate Programmes: Centrofis administers University of London degree programmes in Business Administration, International Relations, Information Systems, Sociology, and Law. • Engaging Postgraduate Studies: Centrofis also administers degree programmes at the Master’s level in International Business, Organizational Psychology, Law, Information Security, Global Diplomacy, and other fields. • Friendly, Passionate Staff: The administration and faculty at Centrofis is made up of highly-motivated people, speaking English fluently and interested foremost with the success of the students enrolled at this institution.
- Setting Description:
- • Renowned for its natural beauty, the city attracts tourists from around the globe and Bra?ov has hosted many major sporting events in recent years. In early 2013, the biannual European Youth Olympic Winter Festival was held in Bra?ov, while the city has launched a bid to host a future edition of the Winter Olympic Games. Come and see for yourself why! • Bra?ov is centrally located within Romania, making travel easy. Bucharest is less than 200km away and it is a similar distance to many other major Romanian cities. The resorts and sunny beaches of the Black Sea coast in Romania and Bulgaria can also be reached by bus. • While the winter weather can make the ski slopes near Bra?ov a paradise, the summers are sunny and warm. • The cost of living in Romania is significantly lower than elsewhere in Europe. While student life can be tough for even the most frugal student in the UK, there’s no need to be penny-pinching in Bra?ov. After all, this is perhaps the last place in the European U
- Please see our website for a comprehensive list of fees for all degree programmes.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program