- Prague, Czech Republic
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Apply now for our second edition of the CIFE Summer Univerity Programme organized in the Czech Republic (Prague) in partnership with the CEVRO Institute (School of political studies).
From the 23rd to the 29th of September 2018.
Would you like to spend one week in the beautiful city of Prague?
Are you interested to learn about Central Europe and the EU?
Do you want to understand what the European enlargement has changed and means in term of cooperation in Central Europe?
We give you the amazing opportunity to live and discuss all this while bonding with interesting people coming from all over the world!
Our one-week long university programme will take place in the historical centre of Prague, under the topic "Central Europe and The European Union"
The programme for this 2018 summer school will deal with some of the following topics:
- Historical and cultural presentation of the Czech Republic
- The role of transnational cooperation
- The European defense policy and the neighbourhood policy
- European energy security
- Euro-Atlantic relations
- Defence cooperation in Central Europe
- Security threats in Central Europe
- Renewable energy sources in Central Europe
A balanced mixture of seminars, lectures and cultural visits ensures an active involvement of the students. Participants have the possibility to work and discuss their ideas in an open atmosphere and within a multidisciplinary and international framework.
The CIFE Summer School is known for its level of excellence, the high level of both academic speakers and practitioners, and the active involvement of the participants in all discussions and debates. This outstanding experience will certainly provide the participants with an interesting exchange and mutual learning, deep EU expertise and relevant output for their CV.
- ECTS: 4,5
- From the 23th to the 29th of September 2018
- Apply on via our website
- Setting Description:
- Prague, Czech Republic: City of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument and one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Get to know it in person!
- 450 EUR. This amount (450 Euros) applies to participants who are able to justify their status as a student. Tuition fees include the academic programme, accommodation, working-lunch, visits and excursions - if organized. For those who are not students, please contact us for more information about the fees.
Additional Program Information
- The course is designed for students currently enrolled in an academic course, but graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply as well.
- Scholarships Description:
- A limited number of scholaships are available for particularly qualified candidates.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program