- Nice, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Area, Ethnic & Cultural Studies, Area, Ethnic & Cultural Studies
- Program Description:
The Master in Global Energy Transition and Governance is targeted at students and young professionals with a bachelor degree and is open to all academic disciplines. It aims to give a deep understanding of the complexity of the current energy transformations in Europe and worldwide. The programme offers a unique, multidisciplinary approach which distinguishes it from other Master’s courses in the field of energy studies: It analyses the links between the different levels of energy governance, from an international to a local level, offering problem-focused learning at the crossroads of theory and practice.
The Global Energy Transition and Governance one-year Master’s programme at Centre international de formation européenne CIFE stretches over three terms and takes place in two study locations: Nice and Berlin.
Skills and competences
- Drafting policy and strategy papers
- Evaluating risks and opportunities of energy projects in diff erent contexts
- Achieving a broad and inclusive perspective on energy developments
- Energy analyst
- Energy project manager in public authorities, enterprises, NGOs
- Energy advisor to decision makers at international, EU, national, regional and local level
- Energy policy offi cer in European and international organisations
- Research fellow in energy development Teaching method
- Problem-focused learning at the crossroads of theory and practice
- Active involvement of the students in the organisation of workshops
- International conferences, workshops and seminars
- Field visits
- Simulations of a local decision-making process for the construction of wind farms and of the elaboration of a policy strategy of energy cooperation.
- Apply via our website
- Setting Description:
- The programme is itinerant and takes place in: Nice (France), Berlin (Germany)
- 8900 EUR. The sum covers the study fees for the whole length of the programme, the accommodation in Berlin, programme-related travel expenses, different study visits and field trips, admission to seminars and conferences as well as access to libraries.
Additional Program Information
- Students who successfully complete the programme receive: - The Master in Global Energy Transition and Governance. This is the diploma of CIFE, certifying the successful completion of the academic curriculum and granting 60 ECTS credits at Master level. - The degree qualification Chargé de Mission en Organisations Européennes et Internationales (Policy Officer in European and International Organisations). This qualification is recognised by the French state as a degree at Master level (level 7 of the European Qualifications Framework EQF).
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- A limited number of scholarships is available for particulary qualified candidates.
- The Master in Global Energy Transition and Governance at Centre international de formation européenne CIFE is targeted at students and young professionals with a bachelor degree and is open to all academic disciplines. An active knowledge of English is required.
- Scholarships Description:
- A limited number of scholarships is available for particularly qualified candidates.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program