- Warsaw, Poland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
CIFE invites students and young professionals to apply for its one-week Summer University Programme on the topic of "Poland and the European Union". This Summer University aims to foster a dialogue on the present and future state of energy security in the Baltic Sea region in general and on the place of Poland in this field in particular. In order to enhance the comprehension on this particular issue, we link the economic factors with the social and political implications of the current EU environmental policy and its consequences on the Baltic region.
Some of the proposed topics of this Summer Programme are:
- Historical and cultural presentation of Poland and its position in the European area.
- The position of Poland and its economy in the European arena.
- Cross-border cooperation. The strategy of the EU in the Baltic sea area. : Visit FRONTEX
- Energy security in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Energy Policy: sustainable development as a vector of growth in the Polish economy.
- Environmental policy of the EU, environmental cooperation in the Baltic region.
The CIFE Summer University is known for its level of excellence, the high level of both academic speakers and practitioners and the active involvement of the participants to all discussions and debates. This outstanding experience will certainly provide the participants with interesting exchanges and a useful learning experience, deep EU expertise and relevant output for their CV.
- Language: English
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Dates: 9-15 July 2018
- ECTS: 4,5
Apply via our Website
- Setting Description:
- Warsaw, the capital of Poland.
- 450 EUR. This amount (450 euros) applies to participants who are able to justify their status of student. These fees cover: accommodation, courses, breakfasts, working lunches, visits/excursions. For those who are not students, please contact us for more information regarding the fees you would pay. The tuition includes : academic program, accommodation, working-lunch, visits, and excursion if any !
Additional Program Information
- This one week long course is designed for academic students, but graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply as well.
- Scholarships Description:
- A limited number of scholaships is available for particularly qualified candidates.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program