- Athens, Greece
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Apply now for the CIFE Summer University Programme in Athens, Greece, from the 1st to the 7th of July 2018.
CIFE & Athens Panthéion University (EKePEK) partnership.
Would you like to spend one week on the Aegean Sea this summer?
Are you interested to learn about European politics in an international setting?
Do you want to understand how the member states of the European Union coordinate on such a delicate subject as the maritime space?
We give you the amazing opportunity to live and discuss all this while bonding with interesting people coming from all over the world!
You will also be able to work in two languages: English and French.
This one week long course is designed for academic students, but graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply as well.
The theme of this year's summer university is "The European Union and the management of the maritime space".
Throughout the week you will discuss some of the following topics :
- Governance frameworks for oceans and seas.
- European Union and sea borders
- Cross-border cooperation
- Marine Environment protection policy
- Energy at Sea: Law and Geopolitics
The CIFE Summer University is known for its level of excellence, the high level of both academic speakers and practitioners and the active involvement of the participants in all discussions and debates. This outstanding experience will undoubtedly provide the participants with interesting exchanges and mutual learning, deep EU expertise and relevant output for their CV.
- ECTS Certification : 4,5
- From the 1st to the 7th of July 2108.
- Apply via our website
- Setting Description:
- Athens, Greece : Athens is the historical capital of Europe, with a long history, dating from the first settlement in the Neolithic age. the city’s values and civilization acquired a universal significance. Over the years, a multitude of conquerors occupied Athens, and erected unique, splendid monuments - a rare historical palimpsest. In 1834, it became the capital of the modern Greek state and in two centuries since it has become an attractive modern metropolis with unrivalled charm. It is an incredible city and it is just a few miles away from the Aegean Sea.
- 450 EUR. This amount (450 Euros) applies to participants who are able to justify their status of student. It covers: accommodation, courses, breakfasts, working lunches, visits/excursions. For those who are not students, please contact us for more information regarding the fees.
Additional Program Information
- The courses are designed for students currently enrolled in an academic course, but graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply as well.
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarships are available for particularly qualified students.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program