Do you have what it takes to be the next big business leader? A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Central Penn College can give you the skills you need to succeed in today’s workplace. Our comprehensive educational program
- Summerdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Do you have what it takes to be the next big business leader? A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Central Penn College can give you the skills you need to succeed in today’s workplace. Our comprehensive educational program will help you learn management theories, business concepts, human resources and ethics for careers in both the public and private sectors.
In addition to our core curriculum, you have the opportunity to choose a concentration that matches your educational and professional goals.
· The Banking & Financial Services concentration will prepare you with a thorough understanding of banking definitions, concepts, relationships and strategies.
· Central Penn’s Finance concentration specializes in preparing students to tackle the challenging world of business finances by providing an understanding of financial definitions, concepts, relationship and strategies.
· A concentration in Healthcare Administration will provide you with the understanding of the role of public policies and politics in the healthcare industry, the various component sectors, and the planning methods used within the healthcare field.
· Want to tackle the expanding career field of human resources? Central Penn’s Human Resource Management concentration will prepare you with an understanding of the complex roles and practices of a human resource professional.
· Our Management concentration will help prepare you for a successful career by ensuring you have a comprehensive understanding of management theories, business relationships, concepts and functional skills.
· Looking for a career in marketing? Central Penn’s Marketing concentration is designed to provide you with the understanding of the application of marketing concepts to business models, development of marketing strategies, and effective use of an advertising campaign.
- See more at: http://www.centralpenn.edu/academics/academic-programs/bachelor's-business-administration/#sthash.gseohePM.dpuf
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program