- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Study in Seville, Spain at the Universidad Pablo de Olavide. Taught in English and Spanish. Earn academic credit to transfer back home. Low cost programs, and housing on campus. Academic programs in Summer, Fall, and Winter / Spring. Very wide selection of academic courses in the Liberal Arts, Business, Sciences as well as Spanish Language & Culture. Several elective courses are taught in English and Spanish. Active social program, cultural activities, local field trips, and excursions provided. Make new international friends from around the world. Discover the wonders of Seville and nearby places in the Andalusian part of Spain. Early registration advised, prior to April 1st and May 6th for Summer terms, and June 15th for Fall Semester,and October 12th for Spring Semester. Join us !
- Setting Description:
- Campus of Universidad Pablo de Olavide in Seville
- Low cost. See CSA website for current prices. USD and EUR. EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Min age 18
- Scholarships Description:
- See list of scholarship links on the Financial Aid page, in the Resources section of CSA website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program