- Badung, Indonesia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Academic study at Udayana University in Bali, Indonesia. Low cost Summer and Semester terms. Open to all students and adults worldwide. Earn academic credit: 3 - 30 ECTS / 2 - 17 USA credits. Transcript issued by Udayana University. Courses are taught in English by faculty there. Academic subjects include: Intercultural Communication, Marine Conservation, Tropical Biology, Eco-Tourism, Sustainable Development, Green and Sustainable Energy, Conflict Management, Political Ecology, Manage Beach Areas and Marine Ecosystem, and other related subjects. Low cost housing in campus residence, and Guesthouse. Off campus housing also available at reasonable cost. Cultural activities and field trips to world heritage sites provided. Early registration advised. Join us for an academic adventure in Bali !
- Setting Description:
- Udayana University - Bukrit Jimharan campus in Badung, Bali
- Low cost. See CSA website for details. USD. Low cost summer and semester terms. Housing included in summer price. See CSA website for current prices.
Additional Program Information
- Minimum age is 17 yrs. Open to students and adults worldwide.
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarship web-Links listed on CSA wesbite - Resources section, Financial Aid page.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program