- Stuttgart, Germany; Munich, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Hamburg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
See CSA website for details. Budget Study Abroad - Join us !
Budget, low cost, non-profit programs in Munich, Berlin, Stuttgart, and Hamburg. Verified, fully accredited programs. Earn academic credit. Discounts available. Open to all college students, high school, and adults worldwide - depends on program. Flexibility with program dates, housing, travel, and payments. Summer, Semester, Quarter, Year, Monthly, and Weekly terms. Easy to register, and be confirmed quickly. Early registration is advised. Go with CSA - Center For Study Abroad - since 1990 ! See website for details.
Great value. Low cost, non-profit. Discounts available.
- Low cost. Non-profit programs. Discounts. See CSA website for price details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Participant's can apply for scholarships directly. See CSA "Financial Aid" page in Resources section for scholarship web-Links.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program