- Santiago, Chile; Vina Del Mar, Chile
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Study Spanish language and Chilean culture in Santiago. and Vina Del Mar. 20 hrs per week, 4 hrs per day. University of Vina Del Mar. Low cost, non-profit, high quality. Open to all college students, high school, and adults worldwide. Weekly, monthly schedules year-around. Easy to register. Admission guaranteed. Quick confirmation docs. Housing in student type residence, or with local host family. Flexibility with program, housing, travel, and payment. Earn college credit. See CSA website for more details. Go With CSA - Save money $$ !
Budget, low cost, non-profit programs in Vina Del Mar and Santiago. Verified, fully accredited programs. Earn academic credit. Discounts available. Open to all college students, high school, and adults worldwide - depends on program. Flexibility with program dates, housing, travel, and payments. Summer, Semester, Quarter, Year, Monthly, and Weekly terms. Easy to register, and be confirmed quickly. Early registration is advised. CSA - Center For Study Abroad - since 1990 ! See website for details.
Great value. Low cost, non-profit program.
- Low cost, non-profit program. See CSA website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Participant's can apply for scholarships directly. See CSA "Financial Aid" page in Resources section for scholarship web-Links.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program