- Bordeaux, France; Rouen, France; Paris, France; Montpellier, France; Aix-En-Provence, France; Nice, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Study French language and culture in Paris, Provence, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Nice and Normandy. Weekly - Monthly schedules. Low prices, high quality. Admission guaranteed. Quick confirmation docs. Housing in student residence, flats (apts), and local French host families. Easy to register. Earn college credit. Flexibility with program, housing, travel, and payment. Pay deposit to be confirmed. See CSA website for details.
Go With CSA - Budget Study Abroad - Since 1990.
Study French language and culture in Paris, Provence, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Nice, and Normandy (Rouen). Weekly - monthly schedules year-around. Open to all students and adults worldwide. Housing in student residences, flats, and with local French host families. Easy to register. Pay deposit to be confirmed. Quick confirmation docs. Earn college credit. See CSA website for details. Go With CSA - Budget Study Abroad - Since 1990.
Great value. Low cost,non-profit programs. Discounts.
- Setting Description:
- Multi-city locations: Paris, Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Normandy, Nice
- Low cost, non-profit programs. Discounts.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Participant's can apply for scholarships directly. See CSA "Financial Aid" page in Resources section for scholarship web-Links.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program