- Athens, Greece
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Look for any job abroad and you are bound to come across the Cambridge CELTA listed as one of the basic requirements.
There are so many very good reasons for this!
- The CELTA Certificate is recognised by employers worldwide
- As a trainee you go through a rigorous selection process
- Employers know you have been taught how to teach using your course-book as well as from material you have designed yourself!
- You have had plenty of opportunities to teach live classses (as opposed to online certificates which do not include teaching practicums)
- You were taught at a recognised centre by Cambridge approved tutors who have appropriate training qualifications and experience
- Each and every course taught is inspected and moderated by Cambridge appointed assessors.
How many online cheap TEFL courses do you know that can offer so many guarantees?
- Setting Description:
- Centrally located within easy reach of most sites of interest in the city of Athens to the first time visitor CELT Athens is a fully equipped Cambridge ESOL Authorised Teaching Awards Centre with an excellent library and internet access for its trainees.
- starting at 1200 euros EUR. Tuition is also subject to extra assessment fees paid the Cambridge Assessment, the official governing body which supervises CELT Athens and moderates courses through internal and external moderators.
Additional Program Information
- Ideally you should: - have a standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into higher education - be aged 18 or over - have a standard of English which will enable you to teach a range of levels including advanced classes You may still be accepted if you do not have formal qualifications at this level but can demonstrate that you would be likely to complete the course successfully. How we select course participants Selection of participants is determined through a pre-course language test which must be completed and sent in before the interview. This test aims to ensure that your language knowledge and skills are of a high enough level to be able to deal with the course successfully as well as to teach adult learners at a range of levels. You will also be invited to a personal interview with a CELTA Tutor. In cases where a face-to-face interview is not possible, it is acceptable to be interviewed over the phone, Skype, Google Talk or other voice messenger. Both native and non-native speakers are accepted on the course and both are expected to have a level of education, language awareness and competence in English which will enable them to deal with all aspects of the assessment in a successful way.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program