- Vina Del Mar, Chile
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Our International Business program in Viña del Mar is made possible through our partnership with Universidad Adolfo Ibañez (UAI), one of Latin America’s top business schools. UAI was the first Chilean university to earn triple accreditation from AACSB, AMA, and EQUIS, a coveted achievement in the business school world, and was also the first business school founded in Latin America. In addition to Business, UAI is home to Engineering, Law, Journalism, Psychology, Government, Liberal Arts, and Design schools. The Viña del Mar campus features award-winning architecture, libraries, fitness facilities, and top-notch audiovisual and network connections.
This program pairs Spanish language courses with Business and Latin American Studies courses, allowing you to accomplish a variety of academic goals against the backdrop of Viña del Mar. Learn more about Chilean and Latin American history, culture, and politics as you engage with the local Chilean people, and develop your understanding of international business in a truly international context.
Students typically enjoy three complimentary excursions to local attractions that provide more exposure to the host country. Spend a day exploring historic sites in the green Chilean countryside at San Pedro de Quillota, take a tour of wineries in Casablanca, and visit the small fishing village of Caleta Horcon, where fishermen and artists create a magical seaside getaway.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Giving you the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
- Setting Description:
- Founded as a vacation destination for the wealthy residents of Santiago and Valparaíso, Viña del Mar remains a pristine haven from crowded city life. Palm tree-lined streets, white sand beaches, green parks, and manicured front lawns create a gorgeous, relaxing environment here, where you can surf, sunbathe, and stroll with the locals. Besides the picture-perfect landscape, Viña del Mar offers delicious, locally sourced seafood, a fascinating museum dedicated to all things Chilean, and easy access to neighboring Valparaíso. Chile’s Garden City will make higher education feel like a laid-back vacation.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program