- Antibes, France; Sophia Antipolis, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Our Study Abroad program in the French Riviera allows you to learn more about French culture, Business, Communications & Liberal Arts, and Science & Engineering from a different perspective. Choose electives that to appeal to you and your area of study, from literature to intercultural communication. Learn more about what your interests are through these classes and choose one that helps you work toward your degree.
Centre International d’Antibes and SKEMA Business School are some of France’s most respected universities and will provide you an international educational experience alongside other French students.
To provide you with the most enriching experience, CEA offers excursions and cultural engagements to help you learn about the city. Visit the perfume capital of the world, Grasse, surrounded by jasmine and roses and full of winding cobblestone streets and charming marketplaces. Develop a deeper understanding of wine during the Wine Appreciation. There is so much to explore and learn from in French Riviera.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Giving you the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
Personalized Pre-Departure Advising (including visa and immigration support)
Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Interested? Fill out the “Request Information” box to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Setting Description:
- On the coastline in the south of France lies the beautiful French Riviera. Known for its beaches, views, and perfect blue water, it has charming towns and villages full of culture and art. Experience the glitz and glamour of the seaside hotspots, and explore the captivating medieval towns and villages as well. Escape to a paradise where you can absorb the culture and beauty all at once.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Based on 3 Reviews
This trip has been the definition of, an experience of a lifetime. Every single day was a new adventure with more laughs than the last. Who would have known just how impactful this location and these people were going to be? Every trip I went on, or every
conversation that I attempted to have in French allowed me to grow as a person and culturally.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Cea Review of Costa Rica Program12/10/18The schooling here was very good. Natalia and Maggie were the most helpful directors that anyone could ask for!Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- San Jose summer11/09/18
I absolutely loved living in Costa Rica for a month and I highly recommend this program! CEA was always there for me and they did such a great job organizing the weekend excursions, having events to go to during the week, and providing so many resources
for the students. I felt very safe the whole time I was San Jose and I absolutely fell in love with it. My host mom was so sweet and I am so glad I chose to do a home stay. I enjoyed my class at the university and my professor was so helpful and kind. I really loved this program and I can’t wait to return to Costa Rica!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend