- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Study business at the triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management, one of the world’s top 50 business schools, or focus on French language and culture at the Université Grenoble-Alpes. You can also take accounting, art history, economics, fashion design, film studies, finance, and history courses.
CEA offers expeditions to other cities and many other cultural and learning activities, which turn Grenoble into a classroom. All program prices include housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising (including visa and immigration support)
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Interested? Fill out the “Request Information” box to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Setting Description:
- Experience the beauty of Grenoble! Located at the foot of the French Alps, this walkable city is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and city buffs alike. Surrounded by snow-capped mountains, the city of Grenoble is an outdoor enthusiast’s playground and a center for European economic and intellectual thought. Spend the day hiking, skiing, or paragliding, and then come back to a convenient tram system, museums, concert halls, and historic sites. Don’t miss the incredible views from the iconic Bastille. All CEA students studying in the French Alps have the option of living in apartments while abroad. Generally located in the town center, these apartments cater to independent, do-it-yourself types who want to experience the French Alps just as the locals do. Cook delicious French meals with your roommates in your kitchen, explore the personality of the neighborhood that surrounds you, and make your new apartment a home. Complete the “Request Information” box, and we’ll be in touch soon!
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Based on 2 Reviews
- Grenoble Study Abroad/Grenoble Ecole de Management Review02/14/18
Doing this semester abroad programs was one of the best things that I could have chosen to do. I had a such a broadening cultural experience, and I was able to engage with so many different groups in Grenoble. I was the only student in my CEA group studying
at GEM instead of doing the language intensive, but I actually really liked that. I was able to form some lifelong bonds with both other CEA students, and other GEM students. Besides the CEA excursions, one of my favorite regular events was FACE with my CEA program site director, Patrick. These were usually cooking nights when we all did a bit of drawing, talked about our weeks so far, planned any upcoming trips, and just talked. Overall, I would highly recommend this trip to anyone interested in learning French and business, or just anyone looking for a really diversifying experience. (The picture is in Lausanne on the first day of the Christmas Market, I'm the one in purple)read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- A Year in Grenoble10/03/17
I loved my experience in Grenoble, France so much that I decided to stay an extra semester. Grenoble is a beautiful city in the French Alps with a rich history, culture, and so much to do. CEA was an exceptional program that made the study abroad process
so easy and I was very satisfied with my decision. They take care of everything from housing to your school and all the parts in between. Our program director made the experience so fun and worthwhile and he took our group on many amazing excursions around France. I had an incredible experience that was truly life changing and I can now say I'm a more confident, resourceful, and inquisitive person because of it. GO TO GRENOBLE and have the best time of your life! The French way of life is something everyone should experience and will come to appreciate.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend