- Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
In Shanghai, the programs we offer give you a real taste of international business and the Chinese culture. Through the Shanghai program we offer International Business, International Marketing, Business, Language & Culture, and Intensive Chinese Language. In addition to these programs, we also offer electives which will relate to the specific program you choose. Some of these elective courses include Business, Cultural Studies, and Economics.
East China Normal University and ESSCA École de Management – Shanghai, our partner universities, will provide an emphasis on internationalization in the business world. You’ll be in one of the biggest economic cities in the world.
Excursions and cultural engagements will also be offered to help you get the full experience of being abroad. Experience Chinese tea culture and go tea tasting to learn the ins and outs of making an excellent cup of tea, or practice one of China’s original martial arts, Tai Chi. It’s all at your fingertips, waiting for you in Shanghai.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Giving you the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
- Setting Description:
- Shanghai is the "City Above the Sea," a beautiful and bustling port city, where the Yangtze River empties into the East China Sea. Experience the gallery of different architectures down the Yangtze River in the early morning haze. With a population of 20 million, this large city is the center of commerce and finance in mainland China. Around every corner is the perfect blend of a traditional and modern culture.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program