- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
Discover the birthplace of flamenco. Walk past awe-inspiring architecture on your way to class. Live in a city with the largest pedestrian-friendly center in Europe. Study abroad in Seville, Spain with CEA! Long known as the center of al-Andalus culture, this small city -- population less than 1 million -- offers a down-to-earth lifestyle and a relaxed experience. Enjoy your café con leche while you hone your Spanish skills, chatting with locals. Relax at a local tapas bar after your study sessions. Immerse into Seville life by learning the flamenco, attending a bullfight, or exploring the winding streets of the Barrio Santa Cruz. Increase your global competence with a quarter, semester, or academic year spent in Seville! You'll take classes at the CEA Seville Center, located in the heart of the city by the walls of the Moorish Alcazar and Seville's stunning la Giralda cathedral, or choose from courses at our partner institutions, the University of Seville (founded in 1505) or Pablo de Olavide University.
Choose the academic program that matches your academic, career, and personal interests. Choose from diverse academic settings, including our CEA Study Abroad Center Seville, or our local partner universities, the University of Seville and Pablo de Olavide University. Explore Spain through an interactive classroom environment that incorporates a global perspective into the curriculum. Our partner universities offer a Spanish college campus experience and the opportunity to explore a foreign educational setting by taking courses with Spanish students.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Engage in true Seville culture through traditional Spanish entertainment, including bullfighting, flamenco dance, or relaxing at a local tapas bar and enjoying good food after a day of strolling through the shaded, winding alleyways of the Barrio Santa Cruz. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residencias, or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget, or level of independence. Delve deeper into Seville through CEA-organized cultural activities like soccer matches, Tapas cooking workshops, Flamenco shows, and volunteer opportunities. Boost your career opportunities by participating in CEA's career/re-entry workshops and Global Career Development Certificate program.
- Please visit our website for pricing.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.