- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Conveniently located in the heart of the capital of Spain’s Andalusia region near the world’s largest Gothic cathedral, the CEA Seville Study Center has courses in arts and sciences, community engagement & language acquisition, communication, media studies & tourism management, business, advanced Spanish language & culture, and exercise & sport science.
CEA’s cultural and active learning activities help complement coursework. All program prices include housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising (including visa and immigration support)
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Interested? Fill out the “Request Information” box to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Setting Description:
- Engage in true Seville culture through traditional Spanish entertainment, including bullfighting, flamenco dance, or relaxing at a local tapas bar and enjoying good food after a day of strolling through the shaded, winding alleyways of the Barrio Santa Cruz. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residencias, or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget, or level of independence. Delve deeper into Seville through CEA-organized cultural activities like soccer matches, Tapas cooking workshops, Flamenco shows, and volunteer opportunities. Boost your career opportunities by participating in CEA's career/re-entry workshops and Global Career Development Certificate program.
- Please visit our website for pricing.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Irreplaceable & Unforgettable10/12/17
Sevilla, Spain is beautiful in many ways, from the kind and social people to the ancient architecture. It is a trip to not only discover the treasures of Sevilla, Spain, but to fins yourself within the complex culture Sevillanos are so proud to be a part
of.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend