- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
We offer several different program options in Seville, the unforgettable Andalusian capital. Choose from: Arts & Sciences; Liberal Arts & Spanish Culture; Community Engagement & Language Acquisition; Communication, Media Studies, and Tourism Management; International Business; Exercise & Sport Science; Advanced Spanish Language & Culture; and our internship programs.
CEA’s Seville Study Center gives you all the perks of a U.S.-aligned education and small class sizes, with courses available in both Spanish and English.
Our university partners in Seville include Pablo de Olavide University, University of Seville, and the EUSA University Center.
Pablo de Olavide University offers amenities and student services not typically available in centralized urban campuses, including athletic, laboratory, and technical facilities. With just over 7,000 students enrolled annually and a 345-acre campus five miles from the city center, POU gives you the perfect balance between urban and suburban college life.
One of the largest institutions of higher education in Spain, the University of Seville is housed in a charming 18th century building originally built for the Royal Tobacco Factory. The university annually hosts more than 70,000 students, including around 1,500 international students.
EUSA University Center, a private university located in the heart of Seville, has a student body that is 10-15% international every year. The school is known for its ties to the business world and an exceptionally modern campus.
Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
Personalized Pre-Departure Advising (including visa and immigration support)
Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Interested? Fill out the “Request Information” box to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Setting Description:
- Situated on the Guadalquivir River, Seville is one of Spain’s most beautiful cities, featuring streets lined with orange trees and breath-taking, eclectic architecture. The locals are a proud people, and it’s easy to see why: the origins of some of Spain’s most beloved traditions, from flamenco to tapas, can be traced to the Andalusian capital. With the remnants of historically Moorish, Jewish, and Romani neighborhoods still standing and some of the most celebrated festivals and fairs in the country, Seville will show you how colorful and vibrant Spanish culture can be.
- Please visit our website for pricing.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.