- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
Turn the City of Light into your living classroom when you study abroad with CEA in Paris! There's a reason why this capital city has long been a center of intellectual thought, politics, art, and social change; home to French haute couture, world-renowned cuisine, and some of the world's best museums and art galleries, Paris has drawn thinkers, artists, writers, and revolutionaries for centuries. Today, Paris is home to a richly multicultural population and is a European economic and political powerhouse. Position yourself at the center of the Francophone world when you study abroad at the CEA Paris Center or our partner universities, Novancia Business School, Catholic University , and the University of Paris IV - Cours de Civilisation Franzaise de la Sorbonne. You can even gain hands-on experience through volunteering and hone your French in our intensive language options. From business to biology, finance to fashion, you'll find it in Paris.
Choose the academic program that best suits your major and general elective needs. Choose from four different educational settings. CEA Study Abroad Center Paris offers curriculum designed engage students in the local culture, both in and out of the classroom, through guest lectures, site visits, and cultural activities. Alternatively, you may choose to study on a French campus through one of our partner institutions- Novancia Business School, the University of Paris IV – Sorbonne (Cours de Civilization Française), or Catholic University of Paris. All three Institutions offer courses for college credits well as immersive academic opportunities that connect you more deeply to local student communities.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Explore Paris's rich and varied cuisine, fashionable shopping districts, and internationally known landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Paris continues to set trends in art, politics, and business. Live like a local in one of four CEA housing options – apartments, residence halls, French foyer or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget, or level of independence. Delve deeper into Paris through CEA-organized cultural activities; savor the culinary culture with wine and cheese tastings, or take cooking lessons and learn to make crepes. Depending on what time of year you go, attend the Paris Jazz Festival, Nuit Blanche, Fete de Ia Musique, the Paris Air Show, Gay Pride, and more.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- The best program for your stay in Paris!11/08/18
I studied abroad Fall of 2017 for one semester with CEA, and truly it wasn't long enough! From pre-departure to arrival and everything in between, CEA is with you every step of the way. I applied about 7 months in advance which gave me a travel voucher
of $750 to help with my flight expenses. The pre-depature was made easy as I was throughly told what to do from the start and what needed to get done before I left. Upon arrival to Paris, I was given multiple presentations to help adapt with the culture and how to deal with unexpected situations which made me feel more comfortable being in a new city that I had never been to before. I took classes at Cours Civilization Français a la Sorbonne Monday-Friday and took French language classes. The staff there was great and I got to meet many students from other countries besides my home country. Overall my experience was one in a lifetime. Expect to make life long friends and have tons of fun on the adventures that CEA takes you on. My favorite thing about Paris was watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle at night. I honestly can't wait to go back and I'm so thankful to have had the experience that I did with CEA!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend